Wednesday 7 October 2015

Update

I have returned to work and all is proceeding well but I am a tad tired on it.
I have enjoyed harvesting and eating produce from the garden.The photo above shows some of what my daughters took back to university with them.
I am working towards using Wargames Holiday Centre Malburian rules in my mid 18th century games. I have always had a soft spot for the rules,felt they gave an enjoyable game and have had this copy for around twenty years
I am sorting out my semi flats for some late 19th century/early 20th century games.

10 comments:

  1. We have no room for a garden here so the produce looks quite enticing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, there's nothing like fresh veg from your own garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The veg looks great - glad to hear your back dabbling at wargaming , Tony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your veg looks better than ours this year. All the pounding rain we had during early summer didn't help here. I'm glad to see you're working your way back into the hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good looking vegies! Out garden had a hard go this year, too wet spring, too dry summer, too lazy gardener! Glad to hear you're stsrting to get on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look tip top.

    Would you need many of those 18th century chaps for a game?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a fan of vegetables, but looks like you have a nice crop. Good to see you doing some wargame/hobby stuff. Getting back into work and feeling tired seems reasonable under the circumstances (sometimes I feel that way just coming back from vacation! ha).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great looking harvest. Glad things are coming along ok...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Splendid Garden Produce- something very satisfying about a vegy patch. KEV.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm happy to hear that you're wargaming again, and that the garden is giving you some pleasure. I wish my vegetables looked that good.

    ReplyDelete