Wednesday 15 April 2015

New additions to the Ducal Library and an old friend

I've got some new additions to my library -
A splendid annual publication on old toy soldiers ,fascinating articles and photos.
An addition to my aid my 18th century Spanish project in 40mm and a most interesting read.
Finally an unexpected gift from a friend-
Looks a good read and one I shall read on my commute when I return to work next week.
Finally an old friend which I have been rereading (today) looking,not for the first time,at its potential to inspire some medieval/fantasy gaming-

3 comments:

  1. Nice reading! That Spanish fort bears a strong resemblance to the African tembe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent selection of books! Plenty to keep you amused for the next week or so.

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, some great additions to your library. Enjoy!
    I have a copy of Farmer Giles of Ham, with Pauline Baynes' illustrations)

    ReplyDelete