Tuesday 8 October 2013

Something old ,something new...

A bit of a mixed day today.Something old- I am nearing completion of some 25mm Admin Celts ( wonderful characterful figures that Garrison /SKT used to have in production) which are the sort of figures you either love or hate.I love them.Pictures soon I hope.
Something new-
I have begun this novel today and I am really enjoying it very much indeed.
Something blue-the beautiful Gentian flowering in a pot in the garden outside,certainly one of my favourite alpines.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the admins range, there were some really weird fantasy figures among them. I like Gentians too, but far too limey round here to grow them in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really good book, a little strange in parts but people seem to like it.

    ReplyDelete