Friday 10 July 2009

Living stone...

Two months ago I worked in the palace kitchen,three before that and I begged upon the street...
Now I begun again, I am reborn and rise from the waters to greater heights.
My masters returned from their Grand Tour to Stagonia and Rome .They were unwilling to return with a piece of ancient masonry displaying the glory of the ancients. Mean more like ,unwilling to blow moths from their velvet purses I say...
But this has been my gain. For I am the living sculpture ,once kitchen porter and spit turner - now any hero my masters wish me to be. Hop on to the plinth,green grey with the artist's pallet applied. Now I am off to be the statuary of Europa for my masters- what wonders will I see?

1 comment:

  1. Living statues, every town needs one for the tourists. :)

    ReplyDelete